Use BioStim HF with BioLift or Revitealised Compost Tea to support their establishment in the growing medium and maintain their biological action for longer.
BioStim HF can be tank mixed with fungicides and fertilisers however you should check compatibility first by testing a small amount.
It is a more complex and cost effective bio stimulant than carbohydrate (sugar or molasses) types of bio stimulants which also have a tendency to gum up fertiliser injectors.
WHAT DOES BIOSTIM® HF DO?
- Stimulates early growth (soil temperature above 5°C)
- Increases the permeability of cell-membranes in the roots which increases nutrient uptake
- Promotes the development of chlorophyll, sugars and amino acids in the plant leading to better photosynthesis
- Stimulates plant growth by accelerating cell division and increasing the rate of development in root systems
- Enhances cationic exchange capacity in the soil
- Reduces leaching of watersoluble inorganic fertilisers and retains it in the root zone (especially nitrates)
- Acts as a natural chelator and increases nutrient availability for plants.
- Improves the soil structure and the water holding capacity (aids colloids to combine)
- Improves the germination of seeds and enhances the development of radicals
- Decreases stress by drought and application of plant treatments
- Enhances the plant’s natural resistance against diseases and pests
- Decreases high salt content in soils and thus the resulting toxicities
WHAT ARE HUMIC AND FULVIC ACIDS?
Humic substances are major components of natural organic matter. They are found in soil, water and organic geological deposits such as brown coal, shale and peat are formed by the decomposition of dead plant matter. Some organic substances are high in both Humic and Fulvic acids. They are formed from the decomposition of products such as carbohydrates, amino acid and phenols. They have a very low solubility in natural soils, which is why they have been retained, and also why such high amounts of natural humus is needed in good fertile soil. Fulvic acid is much more soluble than Humic acid which is why it is usually only present in very low concentrations compared to Humic acid. Due to an advanced manufacturing process BioStim HF has a 1:1 ratio of both Humic and Fulvic substances and is 100% water soluble.
HOW DOES BIOSTIM® HF AID BENFICIAL BIOLOGY?
Beneficial soil organisms lack the ability to photosynthesise and capture energy from the sun. They therefore have to survive on residual carbon substances in the soil. BioStim HF is therefore a good source of energy for all the beneficial soil organisms providing the carbon energy and many mineral requirements for soil micro organisms as a substitute for photosynthesis.
APPLICATION METHODS AND RATES
Apply 1 litre of BioStim HF to each 50 litres of Revitealised or 10 litres of BioLift for the initial watering in of the plants.
Use the same application rate for additional applications of Revitealised and BioLift.
Can be used with any type of irrigation system
For large scale field/greenhouse soil grown crops, apply 1 litre per hectare of BioStim HF in as much liquid as it takes to cover the area.